Thursday, January 13, 2011

Show me where I belong

God, I'll be 22 tomorrow. You've marked out everything that has happen to me in the past, and everything that will happen to me in the future. God I pray that I will not live another day without you.I want you to be the focus of my day, everyday. I know life gets busy and time goes by fast, but I pray that my life would never be too busy for my creator, my savior, my God-- who has everything work together for good, b/c I love him. Rom 8:22

I pray this year, you would teach me to fear you and humble myself at your feet. You deserve all of me.

You are my refuge and shield, and your word is my source of hope. Ps 119:114

======================================================
"The men who have done the most for God in this world have been early on their knees. He who fritters away the early morning, its opportunity and freshness, in other pursuits than seeking God will make poor headway in seeking him the rest of the day. If God is not first in our thought and efforts in the morning, He will be in the last place the remainder of the day."
-E.M. Bounds

No comments:

Post a Comment